Finding the Right Mattress
- Construction: The most popular mattress types are innerspring, memory foam, and adjustable air. Each has pros and cons when it comes to durability and comfort customization.
- Firmness: Mattress firmness plays a huge role in the quality of your sleep. Some are too firm or too soft can cause aches and pains. It is recommended that you test a mattress for 10- to 15 minutes in-store before making a purchase.
- Sleeping position: Your mattress should match your sleeping style (side, back, face-down, etc.). You want a mattress that keeps your spine in proper alignment. For example, some are better for side sleepers, while others are better for back sleepers.
- Size: It is not quite as simple as choosing between a king and a queen mattress. You should also consider your height, as some are a better fit for shorter people while tall people will want a longer mattress so their limbs are not hanging over the edge of the bed.
- Stability: For couples, you should consider how the mattress reacts when one person moves, so the other person’s sleep isn’t disturbed in the middle of the night.
For More Tips on Finding the Right Mattress, Click Here